Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easter

For Easter this year we went to my parents. As we do with pretty much every holiday. The weather was perfect. 80 degrees and sunny. We did an easter egg hunt for the little ones and of course ate. I made lemon cake easter egg balls. I used the same Lemon cupcake recipe but then mixed the baked cake with vanilla frosting and dipped 'em in candy melts. I then used lemon zest for the decoration along with some sprinkles.



So overall it was a nice day. Got lots of pictures. Andres complained because the first one of us he hated. It wasn't his good side....

My good side:



So, we did another one.... His good side:



I tried not to think about the fact that last Easter was when we announced to the family that we were expecting and that today we could've had a 4 month old with us. Some things I just try to block out in certain circumstances.

Happy (belated) Easter everyone!

No comments: