Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Recap in Photo's


We kicked off the year right. We said goodbye to the horrible 2009 that we had...


I spent a great deal of time with these lovlies...


Gretchen and I scored third row seats to see Lady Gaga...


I celebrated my 30th Birthday 1920's style...


I made hundreds of cakepops for a good friend, Rob's Birthday...


Gretchen and I took a roadtrip to Chicago to see Little Dragon. It was amazing...


The salon took part in the DaDa Ball at the Contemporary Art Museum by doing all the hair for the models. And we got to meet Chloe Sevigny who was the guest of honor...


Andres' family paid us a lovely visit. I had never met one of his brothers, Anthony, so it was really special to spend that time with him. His other brother, Joe, also came with his girlfriend, Gina. We had a blast. We went to see Passion Pit and showed them all the great spots in St. Louis...


We attended a pool party downtown. The only time you'll see me near a pool, or in the sun for that matter, all summer...


I saw Lady Gaga for the third time (second time this year, first time was previous year). A good friend of ours, Ericka, scored floor seats. I was the lucky one that she took with her...


I visited Lana in New York...


We found out we are having a baby!!!!


Andres visited family in Florida...


Andres did LOTS of djing throughout the year. He was added as a resident dj to the London Calling Family. I attended and supported my amazingly talented hubby every chance I could up until my morning sickness left me couch ridden...


We had a wonderful Christmas with the family...


We spent New Years Eve with some wonderful friends that we had grown very close to in the last few months...


So, overall, we had a really great 2010. We promised each other when we were ringing in 2010 to make the most of the year. We kept our promises. This year, 2011, is going to be absolutely magical. We can't wait for the adventures ahead of us. Let's do it!!!


1 comment:

Joey and Lana said...

what a beautiful recap! looks like you had a fun year. 2011 is going to be perfect!