Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Raining here in...

St. Louis... It's been raining a lot lately. I don't mind. My pasty pale skin is totally okay with a little lack of sunshine.

But when you are trying to do a photo-shoot outside, rain is quite the nuisance. But that's when I get my trusty umbrella. My dad bought it for me when we went to see the lovely Miss Mary Poppins at the Fox Theatre.

My good friend, Shannon, is on her way to kicking of a career in photography. I love being in front of the camera. She loves taking pictures. So, photo shoots happen a lot.

A fellow blogger asked if she could feature my tattoo on her blog. She's another fan of Miss Mary. So, Shannon and I are trying to capture some good photo's of my beloved arm. They are in the works. Needs a little help from photoshop!

But here's a couple fun shots...





So, as the rain continues to fall and the sky remains not so blue, enjoy this here song...

No comments: