Sunday, December 6, 2009

Red Belt

I'm finding it funny that on our roadtrip, Gretchen and I listened to Tegan and Sara and found ourselves making fun of them. But I suppose it's in good fun. Perhaps we were making fun of how obsessed we were with them at one point. The time we drove up to Chicago to see them and how when we met them afterwards, Gretchen told Sara, "I want to get in your pants." The funny part was Tegan looked over and said, "What about mine?" Gretchen was on cloud nine.

I find myself listening to their new album and one song stands out. I can't stop playing it over and over. Is it because it's THAT good or cuz the rest of the album is that BAD? Someone help me with this. Have Tegan and Sara improved, stayed the same, or have they lost their touch?

Regardless, I'll forever listen to them and continue to support and buy their records. Can I go so far as to call them my "silverchair for my 20's"???? I'm nearing the end of my 20's. Who will be my 30's?

No comments: