Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MIA

So, I've been M.I.A. from the blog world.



I tried doing a weekly post theme and that obviously didn't work. I think what it boils down to is I just don't have enough time. Or is that really it? I don't know.

But nonetheless, I've been drawing a blank when it comes to writing and blogging.

SO...

I will post music.

Perhaps it should've been the theme of my blog in the first place. Which brings me to a topic that I will attempt to write about amidst my writers block....

What exactly is the theme of this here blog? I consider myself to be a somewhat private person. So I can't just make it about my life. It is indeed entitled Live Out Loud. So it should be about ways to LIVE OUT LOUD! So, how do I, J Boogie Live Out Loud?

Through music, fashion and family.

There you have it! The theme to this little page we call a blog. How this crazy little lady, named Julie(a) Lives Out Loud.

Here's a song that I've been rocking lately...

No comments: